Bank Quay House is located in the centre of Warrington on Sankey Street, facing Warrington’s magnificent Town Hall and famous Golden Gates. The Building is ideally placed with both Golden Square shopping centre two minutes walk away at the end of Sankey Street, and Bank Quay Railway Station with direct routes to London and Glasgow less than five minutes walk away. Sankey Street joins directly to the A57, the main arterial route linking Warrington with Liverpool. The immediate area is well served by restaurants, shops banks and other town centre facilities.
We are currently marketing a ground floor office within the five storey building. The building has been completely refurbished and provides occupiers with a rare opportunity to acquire high quality, modern open plan office space in the centre of Warrington fitted to modern day standards, and fully DDA compliant.
There is an on site art gallery with bistro providing quality break out space, also available free to tenants for promotional/networking events.
The main features include :
- New glass fronted reception area with a manned reception desk
- New suspended ceilings with Cat II lighting
- High quality ash wood finish to doors, sills and skirtings
- All new decor, new carpets
- New passenger lift
- Building exterior completely redecorated and new double glazed windows throughout
- Heating to individual suites
- Air conditioning/comfort cooling available as an option
- Dedicated secure car parking
- Bespoke interiors available at cost price
- On site cafe-bistro & art gallery