Birchwood Park is easily accessible for you, your staff and your visitors. Close to the M6 and M62 and with an on-site travel co-ordinator, active car sharing scheme, dedicated bus services linked with Warrington and Birchwood rail stations, local rail services and ample car parking, Birchwood Park’s location ensures that commuting is made simple and flexible.
As a British Council of Offices winner for ‘Best Commercial Space’, Bridgewater Place has been designed with all the modern features you would expect such as double-height reception to create an impressive feature entrance, fully-glazed facades, and shower and changing facilities on each floor.
This ground floor unit benefits from the following features:
- BREEAM Very Good environmental assessment rating
- Two 10-person lifts
- Finished floor to ceiling height of 2.75m
- 150mm clear full access raised floors
- VRF air-conditioning system designed to meet an occupational density of 1 person to 10 sq m with an additional 10% capacity for future fit-out
- Comprehensive security system with site-wide CCTVsystem
- Suspended ceilings incorporating recessed LG7 lighting units
- Lighting control system with daylight dimming around the perimeter and PIR controls
- Male, female and disabled toilets on each floor
- DDA compliant